Your privacy is important to us. It is Whats IP's policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website.
Table of contents:
Information we collect
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data. We implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us securing all this information we collect online.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We do not get personal data from you like name, e-mail, social media profiles, date of birth, phone / mobile number and home / mailing address.
Legitimate reasons for processing your personal information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and use of information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms.
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of your personal information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
How long we keep your personal information
International transfers of personal information
Your rights and controlling your personal information
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services. For example IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, map or analytics platforms.
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you third parties to collect and process data.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
Limits of our policy